Wondering Thoughts of a USMC Veteran

WARNING: This Blog contains the thoughts of a veteran of the United States Marine Corps. Anyone who chooses to read the contents of this Blog does so at their own risk. Visitors to this Blog will keep in mind the following: "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." - Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Here's What I did Saturday Night

I'm not in any of the pictures as I was taking them. I didn't stay long, but it was fun. There were a lot of cool costumes. The guy in the cowboy hat is Matt, he tutors Chemistry and is the only reason I'm passing right now. The girls are in some of my classes, and I hang out with them sometimes. Enjoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits