Wondering Thoughts of a USMC Veteran

WARNING: This Blog contains the thoughts of a veteran of the United States Marine Corps. Anyone who chooses to read the contents of this Blog does so at their own risk. Visitors to this Blog will keep in mind the following: "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." - Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Where'd October Go?

I called my Mom the other day and one of the first things she told me was I missed my sister's birthday. Oops. My first thought was "Her birthday's not until October." Hello? Did you know it's November? I didn't.

I guess school's got me messed up. I've been going hard, and not paying attention to the details. This isn't good, since I'm a details person.

So I got my sister a birthday present. I'm not saying what, because it's still here. I need to get it mailed out. I finally got it addressed tonight, so all that's left is a stamp, and dropping it in the mailbox.

I just opened an email from one of my professors. It's subject line is midterm, and it reads "scoree 133 out 0f 148." That's it. I think that's my fundamentals of surveying class.
This is the class I have homework in. I need to get that done. That's what I should be doing right now.

So, the pictures are of my new hockey mask. The paint job was inspired by a tattoo I saw on a chick in North Carolina. I like it. I think the characters could have been bigger, and there could be more detail, but I like it. I love the lightning. I'm also a fan of the finish, it has sparkly flakes in it. It's hard to tell by the pictures, but it looks cool.

Anyway, I better go do that homework.

Brandon

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smart man! Congrats on the high test score.

Very cool gear. Your opponents will definitely be psyched out when they see you in that!

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am fascinated by lightening too. Have you ever tried to photograph lightening during a storm? Some of those photos are just amazing.

The lightning bolts on your hockey helmet are awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits