Wondering Thoughts of a USMC Veteran

WARNING: This Blog contains the thoughts of a veteran of the United States Marine Corps. Anyone who chooses to read the contents of this Blog does so at their own risk. Visitors to this Blog will keep in mind the following: "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." - Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Little Update

Not much has been goin on with me. I'm sitting in one of the foot bridges on campus, researching an article I'm writing for the paper. This weekend was more of the usual, just sleeping in and trying to accomplish homework. I have a lot of trouble getting started on homework on the weekends. I'm much better at doing it during the week.

I sarted a post on Friday, but didn't finish it. I may go back and finish it tonight while the game's on. There are some issues bothering me, and I still need to finish my movie review. We'll see how it goes.

Brandon

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great, Brandon. We want to find out more about Jarhead. You have been there so your experience is very interesting to us.

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey cuz!
Jen sent me the blog page cuz i was wondering how you were doing but you're not responding to e-mails ;) i love reading your stuff...can't wait to see you, i'll be home in 3 weeks!!! haha :D things are alright here...my last 3 are gonna be hell but whats new eh? well, love ya
Margaret

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits