Wondering Thoughts of a USMC Veteran

WARNING: This Blog contains the thoughts of a veteran of the United States Marine Corps. Anyone who chooses to read the contents of this Blog does so at their own risk. Visitors to this Blog will keep in mind the following: "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank GOD for the United States Marine Corps." - Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A T-Shirt Idea

I just designed this shirt. I think it's cool. Yeah, I should be studying. Anyway, in order to get the shirt made I have to order a minimum of 6. Would anybody want to buy one if I did? Just an idea.

















Brandon

5 Comments:

At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool idea! No doubt you could easily sell them on campus and piss off the liberals.

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does it say? I can't read it on my computer monitor.

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't read it either, please tell us what it says.

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger alaskavetusmc said...

One side of the shirt says "Exit Stategy" Then there is a list of wars, WWI, WWII, Korea, Veitnam, Desert Storm, Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom. The other side says "Victory, Stalemate, and Defeat." The boxes are checked accourdingly...victory for WWI, WWII, and Desert Storm; stalemate for Korea, and Defeat for Vietnam. The boxes for Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom are not checked. On the bottom it says "What will you Choose?"

 
At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



hits